Oh, what an ordinary day
Take out the garbage, masturbate
Download the track for free at ilovestvincent
I do have another project I want to do, which is a winter game show called “What Time Is It?” where you look out the window and try to guess what time it is and you’re like, “Oh, it’s probably midnight,” but it’s always 5 p.m.
- george: have you also been listening to arcade fires new album? Refelektorer is amazing
- me: i hate the new album. but then again i am listening to one direction right now NON IRONICALLY. so who knows
- george: the new album is amazing. I cant tell if someone is fraping you or not. its very like you to mention that you're not doing it ironically. but then again you are listening to a shitty cynically produced artifice of late capitalist culture
- me: i truly dislike the af single, and i have somehow fallen into the 1d trap. THEY'RE ALL SO GODDAMM CUTE GEORGE
- george: I think I know what's happened there. You're a fan of liking things before they're cool, i think you've subconsciously identified how uncool they are and jumped on the bandwagon ready for when they have a counter cultural emergence
- me: maybe. i think it's cause they all have pretty faces but w/e
I’m like ‘the Tea Party is racist’ and my friend is like ‘Kamau, you can’t call the Tea Party racist. They’re not all racist.’ And I was like, you know what, I don’t need the Tea Party to be 100% racist for me to feel perfectly fine calling them racist. I don’t need 100% racism in the group. It could be way less than 100%. 10% is plenty for me. If the Tea Party is 10% racist I feel comfortable labeling the whole group racist.
Let me explain how that works. If I offer you a shake, a milkshake. I say ‘would you like a milkshake?’ You go “yeah, sure I’d like a milkshake.” I go, ‘okay, here you go, but just so you know it’s 10% shit.’
Oh, now you suddenly you understand how it works. 10% is kinda a lot ain’t it. You go ‘uh oh, that’s too much shit in my shake.
someone said summarize season one of teen wolf in 10 words or less so
Paul Rudd - One Directions #1 Fan - SNL 12-7-13 (by IdolxMuzic)